SAGAHealth provides a variety of programs and services focused on improving pharmacy profitability. Our team is available to review drug pricing, purchase patterns, wholesaler rebates, third party contracts, 340B margins, and other advanced analytics. Our services include:
- Price Inspector
- SAGA Negotiator
- SAGA cash program
SAGAHealth collaborates with nationwide pharmacies to review wholesaler drug pricing. Our advanced algorithms compare pricing at a NDC level to pharmacy catalogues and pricing benchmarks nationwide and alert you to high cost drugs for which you may overpay.
- Money saving recommendations – we analyze your purchase patterns at a NDC level and recommend alternative NDC’s for money saving opportunities.
- Special offering monitoring – we monitor wholesaler specials for limited time discount purchases.
SAGA's team of experts helps you negotiate third party contracts with PBM’s, drug wholesalers, and other industry stakeholders.
- Experienced negotiators to help obtain the best contract terms possible.
- Monthly newsletter informing you of industry developments
- Pricing benchmark report to compare your contract versus similar pharmacies. Reports compare:
- - Reimbursement rates
- - Recoupment processes
- - Audit requirements
- - DIR fees
- - Payment frequency
- No long term commitments. Cancel at any time
Help cash paying customers save money on prescription medications.
- Monitoring of cash payments per NDC to ensure your cash prices are competitive with pharmacies nationwide.
- Implement a prescription discount program based on your choice of cash prices. Our analytics will compare cash pricing at different points in time and different pricing benchmarks to ensure your customers get the best market cash price. This eliminates the need to test multiple BIN / PCN combinations by your staff while making sure cash paying customers get the best available price.
SAGA's team of experts will help you evaluate a 340B program to ensure ensure program revenue meets your financial goals community service goals.
- Evaluation of pre and post 340B participation program revenues
- Evaluation of charity care levels
- Evaluation of inventory levels to limit "inventory swell"
SAGA partners with several website and marketing organizations to expand your pharmacy community outreach.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.